Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time has come for me ..

Go down 
+4
Gilbert_Mayers
Deandre Owens
crippincuhz616comeatme
Jaheim Atkins
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Time has come for me ..  Empty
PostSubject: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm

I guess it's the time folks, summer's coming up and I need to focus on real life, planning on going onto a vacation plus I'll be going to collage after the summer's over, shit's going to be real busy for me, I don't have time for this game anymore, I know I'm letting a lot of you guys down by doing this but it's the right choice to do .. I didn't want to tell you guys about it because we were having mad fun and the RP that we were having was phenomenal. No

I want to thank everyone that's been here since the beginning and those who helped me pull through and get this faction to where it is right now, I'll miss all of you guys Crying or Very sad

I don't want you guys to shut this faction down .. keep it up if you can, I'll try to be on the forums every now and then and support you guys, you still have a handful of people.

Time has come for me ..  Let-go-balloon
Back to top Go down
crippincuhz616comeatme

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Nigga, we still crippin'. One love. Fuck Slobs 187.
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Sucks.. if anyone should lead it, I really think it should be ColonyKillaz.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:42 pm

I totally understand you bro, take care and much love.
Back to top Go down
Damian_Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Bye man..
I understand and I hope luck and good wishes in the future. You're a good homie.
Back to top Go down
Marcel Razos

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Toodles...
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

I come from school with two days left before Summer and I see this. Crying or Very sad

I'll stick with this faction and try my best with all of the members. Good luck to you Heim.
Back to top Go down
Kareem Williams

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am

Ahh man, It was a pleasure roleplaying with you bro, had alotta fun times, I understand though cause real life comes first everytime. Hope to see you back one day, take care king
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 am

I look back with so many regrets that I don't even know where to begin, I was just naive enough to give it all up for a faction that wasn't anywhere close to ours's role-play statistics, we had such bright future ahead of us but my selfishness had to ruin it all, I didn't think how much you guys cared about this faction, we've been through such hard times and inactivity but we still pulled through and I'm sure we could of been up and running even to this day.

Take what I did as a lesson if you're ever going to lead a faction, hold on tight to it and make sure to have a strong and loyal membership like our faction did, once again words cannot express how sorry I feel for lying to you guys and betraying you, and even if those forums are dead and nobody checks them no more I just wanted to toss my words in here, I feel like this is the only place where I could freely speak about what's on my mind and what bothers me, I'm not gonna link any of you guys to this as I want you to naturally find it as I'm hoping that you guys miss this faction just as much as I do and hopefully one day nostalgia's going to kick in one of you and make you want to check those forums and look back at all the shit that we've been through.
Back to top Go down
Marcel Razos

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 am

I get a e-mail regarding a topic that I am marked on watching on these forums. I open it and check it out, finding Greenthumb's post yesterday. Sometimes, nostalgia is just overall a great feeling - or nostalgia can be just not what it used to be anymore. Loyalty is a very valued trait in many things and it's something we all have if you've started your way in the faction and stayed in it for a long time - loyally and respectfully. Respect for Greenthumb and I don't know who else will see this but damn, it feels kind of good seeing these topics again in this forum.

I see you around on FoCo TDM Greenthumb, later y'all.

- Devlin.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Damn, man... I see you on FoCoTDM everyday and bother you with Belmont everyday. I occasionally check these forums once every month and remember the good 'ol times. Hey, who can blame you? You were offered a position in DieCo, that's like one of the most secretive operations on LS-RP, much more difficult to get into than getting the tester or admin position. You were one of the chosen ones, I'm glad that I got a chance to role-play with you.
Back to top Go down
Marcel Razos

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 am

i love you guys greenthumb & colony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time has come for me ..    Time has come for me ..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Time has come for me ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: I'm New/Back/Away/Leaving.-
Jump to: