Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advancement!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalifa Carter

Khalifa Carter

Advancement! Empty
PostSubject: Advancement!   Advancement! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Wat up wat up....KC here. I don't post much of anything but I felt that this was an important enough to.

Ok so many of you know me and I have developed a lot since I've been at Belmont and I think it's time to take a step up.
IC'ly, I have been producing beats since I was 10 years old and have become very skilled at the craft. So recently I have become a bit more recognized a little throughout the music scene in Los Santos. Because of this recognition you will start to hear local unground rappers in the Los Santos area rapping over my beats. You will not know they were mine because I haven't told anyone about this hobby but they will be pretty catchy and will center around a "trap" sound. This recent success will sort of build me a "name" around the city as a talented producer and will therefore increase the money I RP with by a little more than usual. I will start buying musical equiptment little by little and when you walk pass my apartment you will hear beats constantly coming from the inside. Also as a quick update, I have aged up to 17 and my mom has decided to move back to Atlanta to take care of my sick Grandmother so I basically am living by myself now. So to sum this all up...if you start to see me buy nicer things or RP as a little "hood rich" this is why...

(Keep in mind this is IC and I will be IG to RP this....)

This was just a quick character development update from yours truly,
Khalifa "KC" Carter cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Folton

Advancement! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advancement!   Advancement! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 pm

My eyessssssss! AHHHH! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Advancement!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: Important Announcements!-
Jump to: