Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gang affiliations.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 am

Just going to cut to the chase here and be honest.

You don't need a red rag hanging out of your back-pocket or a tattoo that says 'Blood' to let people know what you're representing and where your from. It's quite stereotypical and I want this faction to be somewhat unique at least.

Here's what I thought of. If you want to RP having some tattoos only thing I could possibly suggest is either a simple 'B' that would stand for Blood & Belmont at the same time. Or just Belmont.

I don't want anyone wearing rags, that's just stereotypical.

Clothing. This is the most amazing way to represent what you are and where you from. I'd suggest colors such as Green, representing the money that we make. Red of course for us being a small clique affiliated to the bloods. And last but not least Black & White.

Clothes that I would suggest wearing for gang affiliation: Chicago Bulls slippers, jerseys, snapbacks. New York Jets snapbacks, jerseys. Phoenix Coyotes hockey jerseys and so on.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 am

Here's some suggestions:

- Get flamed up.
- Wear accessories like a chain that has "B" or "38th" or whatever you want that has something to represent the fam.
- Get tattoos on your arms saying "Belmont" "38th" or whatever you want that has something to represent the fam.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am

I'm not down for that chain shit. I don't know. Mad

Get flamed up for sure, just no rags puh-leese.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 am

Jaheim Atkins wrote:
I'm not down for that chain shit. I don't know. Mad

Get flamed up for sure, just no rags puh-leese.

Chains all the way man! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:32 am

We'll eventually end up wearing rags in an occasion. Wink

I think Heim's trying to say is that, -DONT WEAR RAGS ALL THE TIME-.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 am

Nah, just for now .. since we'll still learning about the blood culture and everything. We're slowly adapting to it.

I have a couple of things planned though so no worries. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang affiliations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang affiliations.   Gang affiliations. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang affiliations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: Important Announcements!-
Jump to: