Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday! [EVENT]

Go down 
+2
Marcel Razos
Jaheim Atkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 am

HEY, GUESS WHAT FOTHERMOCKERS? IT'S MONDAY, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

It means it's school-time. Sad Be around tomorrow peeps, we'll basically do this at night-time because that's when we're mainly active, Everyone try to be online at like 10:00 - 11:00 server time. Get your backpacks and everything ready Razz

We're going to walk over to Jefferson and RP walking in one of the buildings, there will be an admin that's going to TP us into a random room at the city-hall that will most likely look like a class room. We're looking for people who would like to volunteer to RP the teacher though, I -will- try to get an admin to do it, but if it won't be possible we'll have to get someone to NPC it.

Now the subject that we're going to learn at school doesn't really matter. If possible one of you guys just take your Math or English book out and LITERALLY flip over to a random page. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marcel Razos

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 am

Oh, just for the record. I think we just found ourselves a teacher.

And it's going to be a tester. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pierre Dupont

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:29 am

What time is it going to be at? I'll be available till around 1:00 severtime.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 am

As I said, night-time. 10:00 - 11:00AM, we're going to RP that it's early in the morning, and once we get back in the neighborhood we're just going to RP that a couple of hours passed since we came back from school. The reason why we're doing this late at night is because that's when most of us are online.

I'll try to get some sleep now, if I wake up earlier and I see everyone IG, we might aswell just do it then.
Back to top Go down
Lashay Williams

Lashay Williams

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:17 am

Cool, we'll do paper planes, cigs from math homework etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am

Cool stuff bro, I think I will be around today if I don't have any plans.
Back to top Go down
Lashay Williams

Lashay Williams

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Come IG brothas', I'm bored waiting for some activity and I'm waiting you for the event..
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm giving y'all about an hour. Hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

GET ON NOW, YOU GOT 15 MINUTES!
Back to top Go down
Lashay Williams

Lashay Williams

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Sorry I couldn't attend to the event.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

BUMPING THIS!

We're doing the same exact thing we did last week, for those who weren't around check the screenshots on page 11(?) I think? It's really entertaining and funny, I'm encouraging you guys to get online and try it out. Razz We already have a tester (tw1ster) RP'ing the teacher so it's all good, you don't have to worry about NPC'ing anything or whatever.

BE AROUND TODAY(MONDAY) at 22:30 -23:00 SERVER TIME!
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:36 am

I'll most definitely try to make it, last time Lav was late and got in trouble. He has detention now! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 am

I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Well, we're postponing it until everyone's online and shit.

Holler In-Game as soon as you read this message.
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Just got home, was at my girlfriends house. About to just order some pizza and chill the fuck out, don't feel like doing much right now if you get me Wink
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

We didn't do school role-play today, because not a lot of us were online just 5-6. We just focused on drug role-play today, and made a major step toward our journey to becoming a well respected, well developed faction on LS-RP.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 am

Lavaughn Washington wrote:
We didn't do school role-play today, because not a lot of us were online just 5-6. We just focused on drug role-play today, and made a major step toward our journey to becoming a well respected, well developed faction on LS-RP.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday! [EVENT]   Monday! [EVENT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday! [EVENT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: Important Announcements!-
Jump to: