Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**Dennis Lentz**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeem "J-Ham" Hamler

Jakeem

**Dennis Lentz** Empty
PostSubject: **Dennis Lentz**   **Dennis Lentz** EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:00 am

** Dennis Lentz has been living in the complex for years now. He's 15 years old, and a white kid. He's a product of his environment, so he's what we'll call "Ghetto". Basically a wigger, just not as annoying as a stereotypical wigger.**

Picture this guy, but younger**
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

**Dennis Lentz** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Dennis Lentz**   **Dennis Lentz** EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 am

Dude, that's awesome. It's great to have racial-diversity around the neighborhood. Much more creativity and roleplay. You can be a part of this community, live in the same neighborhood with us & study at the same school we do.

But I want to let you know that as this faction will progress you won't make it far in the hierarchy due to your IC race, I know it's sad but hence the name "Black Mafia Family".

Don't expect this faction to progress in 2 weeks time though, We'll focus on neighborhood roleplay for a couple of months. (3-4) so I'm sure you will experience some phenomenal roleplay.

Looking forward in meeting you dude. I can't wait! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

**Dennis Lentz**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: In Character-
Jump to: