Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite characters:

Go down 
+2
Gilbert_Mayers
Jaheim Atkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Your favorite characters: Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, title explains everything pretty much.

Here's a format:

Code:

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s):
Why:

Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Will post in a few, editing ss's right now. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s): Lavaughn.
Why: He's got that smart-ass attitude, but once you tick him off...a lot of shit goes down.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Gilbert_Mayers wrote:
Who (is/are) your favorite character(s): Lavaughn.
Why: He's got that smart-ass attitude, but once you tick him off...a lot of shit goes down.
I can't believe it you actually understand my character Shocked Thanks Large. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s): Avon, Gilbert, Khalifa, Lawrence, Jaheim ATM.
Why: Avon is just a calm, mature type who knows when to step up, and when to fuck off.
Gilbert is Lavaughn's mentor IC'ly IMO and he really portrays a "lecture" type like character.
Lawrence can be a handful sometimes, but once he sleeps on it the next day he's a whole new person.
Jaheim is a messed up character that I really couldn't understand, he was sometimes really quiet and happy, then bam he's angry as fuck at you. He sometimes makes Lav cry, but Lav doesn't show it.
Khalifa is the funniest ass character Lavaughn has met, I'll just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Daekwon_Lexington

Daekwon_Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s):Lavaughn
Why: Cause his emotions icly shows that he can be a chill person but at the same time he has that dont give a fuck attitude.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s): Jaheim, Lavaughn, Gilbert and Howard.
Why:

Jaheim - Chill person, he's got that O.G attitude sometimes when it comes to making money.
Lavaughn - Sames goes ^^ here, funny guy. "I'mma be the couch". lol.
Gilbert - This fat motherfucker's got that "I'm the boss" .. nuff said.
Howard - Good rapper. (He can't compete against me though) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s): Lavaughn Williams, Alexander Campbell, Eric Daley, Gilbert Mayers and Lawrence Bishop.
Why: Lavaughn Williams as a character always interested me, he was sort of like, he's either your friend or your enemy and was always a loyal friend to Avon, if not best friend.
Alexander Campbell was another character which was either your friend or your enemy and he had a short temper ICly which I've always respected, he was prepared to jeopardise OOC accomplishment with his characters personality.
Eric Daley is somebody I had some great role-play with towards the end, his character was a sort of nice guy, unique, mysterious and despite the small role-play we had towards the end.
Gilbert Mayers was like a role-model through-out the faction, he was a leader but he was also a mentor and I always brought my problems to him or Lavaughn IC.
Lawrence Bishop was another friend or enemy type of guy and also had a short temper, which always interests me with characters.

Last edited by Avon_Robinson on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Lawrence Bishop wrote:
Lavaughn - Sames goes ^^ here, funny guy. "I'mma be the couch". lol.

Shocked you still remember that, those were the good 'ol days bro. Thanks everyone for choosing me for your favorite role-player in the faction, I respect that.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 am

Who (is/are) your favorite character(s): Jamie, Jaheim, Gilbert, Lavaughn.
Why: FUCK YOU, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite characters:   Your favorite characters: Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite characters:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: Off Topic-
Jump to: