Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats good in the neighborhood?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deandre Owens

Whats good in the neighborhood? Empty
PostSubject: Whats good in the neighborhood?   Whats good in the neighborhood? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Fuck a format, I'm too cool for that shit. I'm Intellects, and I promised Greenthumb I'd come around when he told me he was opening this, and with my exams finished, I've finally found the time to do so. Y'all keep on the lookout for the crazy nigga with fire Dre, already made his presence known Smile. Looking forward to developing my character within this faction.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Whats good in the neighborhood?   Whats good in the neighborhood? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

What it do nig.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Whats good in the neighborhood?   Whats good in the neighborhood? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm

yeah that's my homeboy right there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

PostSubject: Re: Whats good in the neighborhood?   Whats good in the neighborhood? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Alright my niggas, my girlfriend is satisfied, which means I got time to kill on here. I'll be active arounds 3-4 hours a day, and when schools over, I'll be on early, and I'll be out chillin at night. Lets do it.

P.S. I eat Wonton Soup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats good in the neighborhood?   Whats good in the neighborhood? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats good in the neighborhood?
Page 1 of 1