Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((The NPC topic.))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fredrick_Brooks

((The NPC topic.)) Empty
PostSubject: ((The NPC topic.))   ((The NPC topic.)) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:37 am

((Well, I've seen this being used in CWA, and I thought it was great, so here is the idea:
Make one big topic for all the NPC's in the neighbourhood, like your mom, your dog, "Jamal", etc..

Since I made the topic I will add the NPC's you have requested to be in the topic, please add a fitting picture and some details about the NPC.
Fredrick's mother, Shaquifa.
((The NPC topic.)) Chinaarnold
Fredrick's mother is really negative about the neighbourhood and wants her child to be as safe as possible, can be seen bringing groceries to her house, walking the dog around the neighbourhood, and on her balcony on the fourth floor of the housing projects, complaining about Fredrick's loud music. She might get mad at everybody chilling in front of the apartment complex for causing trouble and whatnot.

Fredrick's dog, Lamar.
((The NPC topic.)) Kitchen2
Lamar is a agressive little puppy, that barks at everything that moves.
His owners are Fredrick and his mom, who often have trouble controlling the dog.
Fredrick is the only person he never barks at.
Can be heard barking from the balcony on the fourth floor.
))
Back to top Go down

((The NPC topic.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: In Character-
Jump to: