Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Use the entire projects for your roleplay!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

Use the entire projects for your roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Use the entire projects for your roleplay!   Use the entire projects for your roleplay! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Use the entire projects for your roleplay! Sa-mp-345-1

What I tend to see around the neighbourhood, is people hanging out and only hanging out in front of the scripted apartment complex. I understand that the front of the apartment complex has became the "hang-out" of the faction; but remember that it's an entire projects/neighbourhood, and should be used accordingly.

As you can imagine: role-playing in front of LS Prison may get a little annoying for you all, which is why you should try to role-play around the entire neighbourhood and I'm sure you'll find it much better; it's very closed off, private and has a very city type ghetto feel to it; it'll avoid you getting arrested by the police constantly while trying to role-play as well as avoid provokers. Even though the projects seem plain and quite "fake"; you can still role-play as if there's an entire atmosphere around you! There may be abandoned chairs, sofa's or barrels; it all depends on your imagination.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to exclude you from hanging in front of the apartment complex, because that's what people see; it shows pass-byers we are an active and capable of role-playing; I'm just advising you to use the rest of the projects.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Use the entire projects for your roleplay!   Use the entire projects for your roleplay! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 am

I agree, and we actually sometimes use the whole neighborhood like the rooftops, the interior of the complex, and yesterday we were at the parking lot near the Idlewood complex just role-playing casual hood stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Use the entire projects for your roleplay!   Use the entire projects for your roleplay! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 am

Sticky Icky Icky. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use the entire projects for your roleplay!   Use the entire projects for your roleplay! Empty

Back to top Go down

Use the entire projects for your roleplay!
Page 1 of 1