Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Leaving] Farewell

Go down 
+4
Gilbert_Mayers
Jaheim Atkins
Lavaughn Williams
Avon_Robinson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm back/away/leaving/new: Leaving.

Name and information about yourself: IG: Avon Robinson; forum name: markusloveFTM

Reason for coming, going or leaving: The reason I'm leaving is what the faction is turning into. I joined this faction so that I could get myself known through-out the faction while I awaited for the faction to take off into a different type of role-play; sadly this did not happen. I'm deciding to leave now on good terms, every single member within the faction role-played superb and the faction was extremely active most of the time. I do not have a grudge against anyone within the faction and I have no doubt the faction will succeed; it's just we have a different idea of what we want to role-play. I wish you luck with the faction which I'm sure you won't need with capable leaders such as Jaheim Atkins (Greenthumb) and Gilbert Mayers.

I will probably remain in touch with most of you as I made some friends in there I do not want to lose.

Just thought I'd name all the people I'll miss role-playing with now that I have left: Jaheim Atkins (Greenthumb), Gilbert Mayers, Lavaughn Washington (ColonyKillaz), Lawrence Bishop, Eric Daley, Omar Reynolds, Alexander Campbell (/Calloway) and Dominic Hooks (-Ryan-).

As for me I'm going to start role-playing with Wilcox on the same name. Have fun, I know your street gang will succeed!

Last edited by Avon_Robinson on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Sad Question
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Lavaughn Washington wrote:
Sad Question
Miss you bud Sad
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Avon_Robinson wrote:
Sad Question
Miss you bud Sad
Peace I guess, don't really have anything to say. I never expected you to leave so early, I never expected you to leave. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Well, that was quick.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Good luck and have fun in Wilcox, I never expected you to leave, especially over such a silly reason.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

y man y Sad
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Gilbert_Mayers wrote:
Good luck and have fun in Wilcox, I never expected you to leave, especially over such a silly reason.
It may seem silly but I just don't enjoy street gangs at all.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Avon_Robinson wrote:
Gilbert_Mayers wrote:
Just don't let Lotto brain wash you bro, your still my nigga you ever need me I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Lawrence Bishop wrote:
y man y Sad
Sorry man, keep in touch though!

Avon_Robinson wrote:
Gilbert_Mayers wrote:
Just don't let Lotto brain wash you bro, your still my nigga you ever need me I'm here!
I know! I'll PM you on LS-RP forums for a chat Wink
Back to top Go down
Omar "Loso" Reynolds

Omar

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Come back already!
Back to top Go down
Hooks

Hooks

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Damn.. stay in touch bro Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Nigga' knows he going to still PM me ingame.

Goodluck with Wilcox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Leaving] Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Leaving] Farewell   [Leaving] Farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

[Leaving] Farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: I'm New/Back/Away/Leaving.-
Jump to: