Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexander Campbell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

Alexander Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Campbell   Alexander Campbell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm back/away/leaving/new: Leaving
Name and information about yourself: Alexander Campbell.
Reason for coming, going or leaving: I am leaving the faction on an OOC note, in all honesty the faction is great and so are most of the members, the roleplay standard is high and I know that will get you far, though I believe the OOC attitude of one of the more respected members is quite poor, Jaheim knows who it is and the person I am talking about knows who it is, I am not going to call him out here, name names or try and sabotage his reputation although he has made a few sly remarks about me and a few other members OOCly, upon confronting him, he continued with the same attitude even after PMing me apologising, I do not understand why someone would apologise then continue to insult/make remarks about someone.

I am not too bothered about the insult or the content of the insult more about the authority of the player, being as far up as he is in the faction he cannot go around insulting other members OOCly, it is just poor leadership skills. I wish the faction the best and the members in it, I hope Jaheim gets this member straight and teaches him about respect for everyone in the faction as I believe the faction will go far if this gets sorted out.

Shout out to Dominic Hooks, I know he will go far in this faction if he preserves, great roleplayer and great dedication to the faction.

Shout out to Jaheim, great leader, the faction will go far under his control good luck bro, don't give up.

Shout out to Caine Hammond, new to roleplay though he's learning quick, no doubt he will become a respected member of the faction.

Shout out to Avon Robinson, I know he has left, I hope he reads this, had some great times in the faction and I will keep in touch no doubt, amazing roleplayer and dedicated himself to the faction.

Shout out to Lavaughn Williams, Amazing roleplayer within the faction, probably one of the only members of LS-RP who doesn't let his IC opinion affect his OOC opinion, keep it up bro, you'll go far on LS-RP.

Peace out all.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

Alexander Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Campbell   Alexander Campbell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Crying or Very sad Really sad to see you go bro, I actually enjoyed our little beef two days back. You were one of those who I really didn't experience much of, I wish you the best of luck on what you choose to do next. Again just because you left the faction doesn't mean I never want to talk to you, remember if you ever need me I'm here bro ColonyKillaz just shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

Alexander Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Campbell   Alexander Campbell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Lavaughn Williams wrote:
Crying or Very sad Really sad to see you go bro, I actually enjoyed our little beef two days back. You were one of those who I really didn't experience much of, I wish you the best of luck on what you choose to do next. Again just because you left the faction doesn't mean I never want to talk to you, remember if you ever need me I'm here bro ColonyKillaz just shoot me a PM.

Yeah that beef was epic, really separated Me, Avon, You and Lawrence, spiced shit up on the block for a few hours.

I'll definitely keep in touch, peace bro.
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

Alexander Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Campbell   Alexander Campbell EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

As sad as it is to see you leave the faction I really liked, I can't wait for you to role-play with Wilcox with me! Shit's going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

Alexander Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Campbell   Alexander Campbell EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:02 am

See you soon, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexander Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Campbell   Alexander Campbell Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander Campbell
Page 1 of 1