Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Initiations, L.Y.G rank & the usergroup for it [READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Initiations, L.Y.G rank & the usergroup for it [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Initiations, L.Y.G rank & the usergroup for it [READ]   Initiations, L.Y.G rank & the usergroup for it [READ] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 am

L.Y.G abbreviation for Little Young Gangster which is also known as Tiny Loc and Peewee, the first rank that you get once you achieve an invitation in a official faction. I want to discuss about it and let everyone know that this rank is pretty much OOC. I mainly came to this decision because I don't want L.Y.G's to get an attitude on the outsiders being all bossy and stuff thinking that their rank outranks the outsiders.

An L.Y.G is basically a somewhat trusted outsider. You're going to achieve that certain rank OOC'ly, and you will be informed and congratulated over a forum PM by one of the faction leaders. A few quick suggestions and information on what will get you to achieve that certain rank would be: Creating RP for yourself and working on developing your character. I love to see people's characters developing. It really brings a smile on my face when I'm thinking that less than a month ago we were going to school and now we're doing what we doing. Very Happy

Your actual and In-Character initiation is when you're going to achieve the Young Gangster rank, I can't give out to information on this one but you can pretty much think of what's going to happen when it's going to be the time for your character to step up and prove that he's trustworthy. Very Happy

Ahem ahem 8:32

And a message for the outsiders: Don't be scared of throwing your hood up and letting people know what you represent. At the end of the day outsiders are always going to be a newer generation of a certain set, they'll always be there and sooner or later you as an outsider will have to let people know where you from and what you living for, so might aswell do it. (That's if you're planning to roleplay a ghetto-ass child).

Back to top Go down

Initiations, L.Y.G rank & the usergroup for it [READ]
Page 1 of 1