Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]

Go down 
+2
Lavaughn Williams
Jaheim Atkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

I don't think most of you understand the concept of this faction, I really don't. Neutral I'm disappointed, well here it goes:

Driving around looking for connects, bossy attitudes and flashing firearms.

I don't even know where to start here peeps, I'm really disappointed, I'm going to start with what I'm thinking of right now, and that's bossy attitudes and flashing firearms .. now here's the thing, I understand that we're leaderless IC'ly, you want to know why? Because we're a community, and giving other kids that are the same age as you orders wouldn't really work out. We're basically independent, we do what we want, we're different individuals with different ideas. I've been receiving complaints about a couple of people acting bossy. And I'm just going to cut to the chase and get straight to the point: Take it IC'ly, remind yourself before you start getting in trouble: that you aren't the only ones living in this community. So the next time somebody pisses you off, get a couple friends and start a fight. Don't complain about it OOC'ly, it'll just bring more drama to the neighborhood. (This applies to girls too, whoop their asses.)

And if you're going to asspull a Glock that your grandpa gave you when you were eight years old because you lost a fight. Here's a door for you [ .] < --- Exit is that way, that is just going to RUIN to whoooole vibe, pulling guns on each other is just retarded, please .. Get out.

I'm not pointing any fingers here but I'm going to be honest. RP'ing a casual kid that goes to school and participates into normal activities around the neighborhood REALLY brings more attention on you, rather than acting bossy and running around with your glock scrolled. Trust me .. It's for the sake of your look in this faction. And trust me on this one too, possessing a firearm and acting bossy is not going to get you anywhere in this faction as it will progress. You might be thinking that .. but that's just a huge no. Don't think that you're going to become a high rank in this faction because we're leaderless IC'ly, and just because you were the badass that ran around with Glocks hitting licks at fifteen years of age. I'm not saying it's unrealistic, it's just NOT what we're aiming for!

Looking around for connects? lol! What the hell is wrong with you people? Put it like this: We already have a NPC hood-rich character that supplies us with drugs, we don't fucking need CONNECTS. Irish-mobs doing big drug-deals with a fifteen year old just WON'T DO .. It's MAD fucking unrealistic. DON'T LOOK AROUND FOR CONNECTS. That's just going to ruin the whole vibe plus our NPC connection to this Jamal dude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want me to make the long story short? Fine.

• You want to act bossy? Feel free to, but if you're going to piss people off you're getting your ass whooped. Either by me or some random motherfucker around the neighborhood.

• You WANT to possess a firearm? FEEL FREE TO! Do it if you want, but it's going to get you NOWHERE in the faction. Acting like a casual kid that goes to school and participates into hood-activities really makes you look better, just because you own a firearm doesn't mean it's going to get you FURTHER in the faction than others.

• Please be patient with guns, the hood-roleplay that we had through those past few days was just completely amazing, I don't want to ruin it. Yesterday more than five or six people came up to us and told us that they love our faction and what we have going on. I'm trying to keep it real, not trying to ruin the vibe. More firearms = more troubles. I don't want that .. I'm sorry.

• And MOTHER OF GOD, please don't look for connects to supply you with drugs. Put it like this: You want to do that? sure, feel free to. But don't complain if you're going to feel excluded afterwards. Because buying drugs for yourself with God knows what cash. Rolling Eyes really makes you look like you're trying to do your own thing.

Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Read through this, and I agree with this fully.
Like the incident this morning, everyone SHOULD role-play fear when being around elders.
That is how it is, IRL doesn't matter if it is your brother you know from birth, if he's older you WILL show respect and fear wouldn't you? That is how it is in LS-RP as well.
And like Greenthumb said having guns won't get you nowhere just DM'ing and shit.
There are many factions for deathmatch and shootouts every hour, this isn't that kind of faction.
If someone is bossy IC'ly then that is how that individual is, how he/she acts.
Remember we all are teenagers, almost same age just 1-2 year difference, so if someone bosses you around and your character doesn't like it. Get some of your closest homies around the neighborhood and whoop their ass, that's what my character would do. This doesn't mean getting a gun and finishing them off.
Nobody ever thinks this through, when holding a gun you think about your past, present, and future.

Past: What have I done in the past to hold this gun?
Present: What am I doing? and why am I doing this?
Future: What will happen? What if cops catch me? What if I get killed?

You don't just kill someone, because cops won't investigate since this is LS-RP. Role-play everything as realistic as possible.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
Lashay Williams

Lashay Williams

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm agree with you, sorry because I tried to RP that I'm relative with Jamal.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Hobbs

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:54 am

LOOOL. Really? I can't believe that fucking guy complained ... learn not to take IC to OOC.
Can clearly see most of this is aimed towards me, when you're around today, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

Alisha Hobbs wrote:
LOOOL. Really? I can't believe that fucking guy complained ... learn not to take IC to OOC.
Can clearly see most of this is aimed towards me, when you're around today, PM me.

Let's just stop all of this before it turns into a big argument. This wasn't aimed toward anyone in particular, it was aimed toward all of us.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 am

Nope, it wasn't really aimed towards you Alisha, it's not like you're the only one that has a firearm.

And if anyone felt offended by me trying to clear shit up OOC'ly, just don't get butt-hurt and keep doing your thing IC'ly.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Hobbs

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 am

Jaheim Atkins wrote:
Nope, it wasn't really aimed towards you Alisha, it's not like you're the only one that has a firearm.

And if anyone felt offended by me trying to clear shit up OOC'ly, just don't get butt-hurt and keep doing your thing IC'ly.
I don't even own a firearm, not ICly and not OOCly and didn't intend to own one at this month.
Back to top Go down
Lamont Haynes

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 am

All I know is that people have been doing dumb shit that isn't in the way we wanted our faction to turn out. So whatever Greenthumb here addressed, stop doing it now. That's not pointed to one person but all of you. I still know there's some people out there that are abiding by the faction rules, others who can't will face the consequences.

Alisha, quit the loud mouth attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]   Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaints. [READ IT'S IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1