Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community / What's there to know?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Community / What's there to know? Empty
PostSubject: Community / What's there to know?   Community / What's there to know? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

Well, basically we're a bunch of teenagers growing up in poverty experiencing and going through the same struggles. We study and attend at the same school and we live in the same neighborhood.

We're basically a community, but keep in mind that we're not the only ones living in the neighborhood. Assuming most of you know we don't carry / have firearms generally. Well to increase the level of realism in the neighborhood I informed a couple of people that I trust to come on over and roleplay people that went and still are going through the same struggles we are. Now considering that there were factions here before us, realistically there would've been a poorly-organized non-famous neighborhood set in the area. They'll most likely RP that they were affiliated to the certain gang which we would know about. Now the point of this is: having older people in the neighborhood is a good thing. You should always look up to the elderly ones and show respect. Always RP -some- fear at least if you're going to get into an argument. Also considering that they're still in that old-school state of paranoia they will tend to carry firearms on them; which will mainly influence us into doing it to. Now here's the thing: If you're going to carry a firearm, don't start no shit. Always RP fear and emotions even if you're strapped, and you have to RP getting it somehow, none of that "Oh my cousin gave me it" bullshit. I'm trying to keep a realistic amount of firearms around, I don't want everyone walking around with their deagles scrolled the second they're reading this.

Also, we have this NPC hood-rich character that made it out of the life by selling drugs and earning his name around the neighborhood. He'd be known as Jamal.
If you take a closer look at my screenshots you'll see what I'm talking about. He basically hooks us up with drugs. It's an NPC thing, but it's realistic because Irish Mobs wouldn't just walk up to a bunch of kids and sell them kilos of coke.
Back to top Go down

Community / What's there to know?
Page 1 of 1