Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies revolving around high school.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavaughn Williams

Movies revolving around high school. Empty
PostSubject: Movies revolving around high school.   Movies revolving around high school. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 am

187 is a really good movie which revolves around a typical gang/drug ridden high school. This is just like Jefferson High; Jeff high has different kids from different parts of Los Santos, many from gang ridden neighborhoods. Everyone who is apart of the faction, and everyone who are trying to join up should watch this movie. You will enjoy it, one of the greatest movies I have ever seen. Guess what it has Samuel L. Jackson as the main character. Jefferson high is just like the high school in this movie.

Edit: (Sorry Greenthumb, I tried hard to find the full length movie on youtube but looks like youtube copyrights raided the movie)
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Movies revolving around high school. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies revolving around high school.   Movies revolving around high school. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 am

Woah, this looks amazing!

I'm going to watch this shit right now before I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

Movies revolving around high school.
Page 1 of 1