Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather see this develop into ..

Go down 
+6
Gilbert_Mayers
Ryan Mason
Daekwon_Lexington
Avon_Robinson
Lavaughn Williams
Jaheim Atkins
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:30 pm

I agree with Lav & Large.

Gilbert_Mayers wrote:

Here's an example of an IRL gang we would be like; Black Gangster Disciples. They are a street-gang, who is all about they're money. They aren't a drug organization specifically, nor just a street-gang, they're a mix of both. Guess who's also all about they're money? We are. Guess who also comes from an area where street-gangs are strongly supported? We do. It's not all about the concept of the faction, it all comes down to the roleplay provided by the faction.

EDIT: You say there's no purpose for other members in a street-gang, because there's a leader? Black Mafia Family has a leader too you know.

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Daekwon_Lexington

Daekwon_Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:33 pm

I would love to see well organized brawls also or something in that nature like say two of us are sitting back watching a rival gang across the street and we see them walking to the store and were equipped with knifes and bats or just both bats and we take our chance on em i would like to see more of that because the recent gangs i have been in its been alot of shoot em up type shit and its gets really old after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Avon_Robinson wrote:
What I meant was Gilbert, there's a leader of course but the other members handle stuff of importance too instead of doing nothing.
Don't we do that already? everyone takes part in everything, as soon as your character is developed enough you will be. People who just joined the faction won't be doing anything important, because they haven't developed their character enough.
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Lavaughn Washington wrote:
Avon_Robinson wrote:
What I meant was Gilbert, there's a leader of course but the other members handle stuff of importance too instead of doing nothing.
Don't we do that already? everyone takes part in everything, as soon as your character is developed enough you will be. People who just joined the faction won't be doing anything important, because they haven't developed their character enough.
No, we do not. Ever since I've joined I've stood outside an apartment complex waiting for Jaheim to come online to sell some drugs at "Oak Park" because we'd be "doing our own thing" if we sold drugs ourselves; any roleplay of importance was handled by Jaheim and Gilbert Mayers. The only reason I stuck around for so long was my idea of changing into something else, instead of staying the exact same thing but with a name and a red rag.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Why don't you step up IC'ly? I joined this faction, a few days after it was created, didn't know Greenthumb or Liam (who was one of the previous leaders, before he left) and just climbed my way up the ladder, through my IC actions. We all started at the same level IC'ly, it was all a matter of you stepping up, and proving to everyone else around you that you're leader-worthy.
Back to top Go down
Omar "Loso" Reynolds

Omar

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Yes finally! This is a great idea, it'd be difficult for us to even adapt into a BMF kind of faction, I've only RPed with some of you a few times, and noticed the way most of you RP is like a hood-RP type. That's one of the reasons I came by to this faction in the first place. I knew it wouldn't be able to turn into BMF. But even if it becomes BMF, what are we going to do after that. Basically the same things as Wilcox, not exactly the same, but really close to them. Also about the blood part; I think we should be affiliated with Vice Lords, or GD's due to the area we RP in. The area is a well known area for Vice Lords and Bloods, mainly Vice Lords. I think it'd be better to RP as Vice Lords instead of Bloods, but that's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Quite frankly I don't even see the point of this thread; you've obviously got your mind set on a street gang and maybe a blood gang who focuses on money; why bother making the thread in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:29 pm

We don't have our minds set at all, we are asking for ideas, opinions and such. All of your points were proven wrong Avon, sorry. But I don't get why it bothers you so much, seeing that there's a really slim chance of us becoming BMF anyways. I know why you want BMF, you told me that a few days ago. You have a lot of money in savings, and by the time we fully develop into BMF, you want to drive expensive cars, and all that.
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

I've read through most of the posts, I apologize if I state something that's already been stated, but I think, we don't develop into any other already known gangs, but develop into our own street gang. By this, I mean wee become our own independent gang. We would use our own name, gang color, slang, etc. This would be very creative, and far more interesting then some of the other gang ideas that have been proposed. Thinking of a name would be relatively easy, and the concept is pretty much set, we'd just need to come up with all the technical details, such as ranks, gang color, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Deandre Owens wrote:
I've read through most of the posts, I apologize if I state something that's already been stated, but I think, we don't develop into any other already known gangs, but develop into our own street gang. By this, I mean wee become our own independent gang. We would use our own name, gang color, slang, etc. This would be very creative, and far more interesting then some of the other gang ideas that have been proposed. Thinking of a name would be relatively easy, and the concept is pretty much set, we'd just need to come up with all the technical details, such as ranks, gang color, etc.
I agree with this guy right here.
Like I stated before in the previous pages I think we should call ourselves "38th Street Belmont Projects Crew" I don't know about gang color, slang and shit but that name is legit IMO.
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Lavaughn Washington wrote:
Deandre Owens wrote:
I agree with this guy right here.
Like I stated before in the previous pages I think we should call ourselves "38th Street Belmont Projects Crew" I don't know about gang color, slang and shit but that name is legit IMO.
Too long and not very attractive. We need to come up with a short and sweet, or at least a not too long name.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Ur name is too gay, what do u have in mind then?
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Los Santos - Los Angeles, San Bernadino - San Andreas, Orange County - Los Angeles.

Considering there's a lot of simple gangs in LA, I've thought of choosing a simple concept aswell. Our only choice is to RP Blood affiliated kids though considering there's a lot of Blood affiliated gangs surrounding the area. First of all we'd be familiar with the concept and we'd pretty much be experiencing the same struggle considering Idlewood itself is a poverty-stricken area. But if you're wondering and questioning yourself: How do we become Bloods all of a sudden? Well here's your answer. (Read below).

BLOOD AFFILIATION - IDLEWOOD IS HIGHLY KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED FOR HAVING BLOOD AFFILIATED GANGS SCATTERED ALL OVER, THE BELMONT HOUSING PROJECTS AREA ITSELF ONCE BELONGED TO A BLOOD SET MANY YEARS AGO, NOWADAYS THE NEIGHBORHOOD-SET MAINLY CONSISTS OF TEENAGERS WHO GREW UP IN THE AREA AND BECAME AFFILIATED LATER ON AS THEY PROVED THAT THEY'RE TRUSTWORTHY.

BY THAT IT DOES NOT MEAN - THAT WE ARE GOING TO RUN AROUND WITH AK-47'S TRYING TO MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN AROUND LOS SANTOS, AND ATTEMPT TO EXPAND OUR TERRITORY BY INVOLVING OURSELVES INTO WARS WITH FACTION RESIDING IN THE AREA, THIS REMAINS NOTHING BUT A SMALL CLIQUE REPRESENTING ITS NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE BELMONT HOUSING PROJECTS AREA.

BY JOINING THIS FACTION - YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SOMEHOW SOMEWAY, WE CAN'T ALLOW PEOPLE ROLEPLAYING THAT THEY POSSESS VEHICLES THAT THEY'VE HAD ON THEIR PAST CHARACTERS, IDLEWOOD ITSELF IS A AREA WHICH RESIDENTS ARE LIVING BELOW POVERTY-LINE, WE LIVE IN A POVERTY-STRICKEN AREA AND MOST OF OUR CHARACTERS WOULD BE DESPERATE FOR CASH CONSIDERING WE'RE STRUGGLING TO MAKE A LIVING, WE'RE TRYING TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST-CALIBER OF REALISTIC ROLEPLAY AND GIVE EVERYONE A TASTE OF THE SURVIVAL-FEELING AROUND THE BELMONT HOUSING PROJECTS AREA.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 pm

I have the thread ready and everything, I just need your guys's green-light. I'm not trying to jump the gun and do this decision without consulting you guys at first. We're a faction at the end of the day, aren't we?

Also the name's: 38th Belmont Projects Bloods.

Simple and straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

I guess I'm alright with this, btw change the name to 38th Belmont Project Bloods and put the th upper near the 38, so it will look more professional.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert_Mayers

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Deandre, you can't just randomly make your own concept. You could mix concepts, like RBF does. They're crips/they're own thing. No one just comes up with an idea of starting they're own gang, own colour, slang and all that shit. It's unrealistic, especially in the community we're living atm. We should just stick to being bloods, and slowly introduce our own concept, not follow everything they do IRL.
Back to top Go down
Deandre Owens

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Gilbert_Mayers wrote:
Deandre, you can't just randomly make your own concept. You could mix concepts, like RBF does. They're crips/they're own thing. No one just comes up with an idea of starting they're own gang, own colour, slang and all that shit. It's unrealistic, especially in the community we're living atm. We should just stick to being bloods, and slowly introduce our own concept, not follow everything they do IRL.
How do you think other gangs form IRL? It happens all the time, people from a neighborhood form their own gang, either to make profit, or for protection, saying it doesn't happen is rather naive, because it does happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm alright with this.

38th Belmont Piru or something like that w/e,.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Check the thread.
Back to top Go down
Omar "Loso" Reynolds

Omar

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Seen it, good shit.
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Folton

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 am

Bloods? This is a good thing, but also a bad thing, let me tell you why.
1) How many Blood factions made it official on this server? We could vindicate the Blood name, as most people think Blood factions are for poor and inexperienced RP'ers.
2) This faction -will- make it official. Look at all of you, most of you posses a fluent vocabulary, you know what Hood-RP is, and you're more than determined to stick together, and make it.
-With that said, you will attract good RP'ers. Why isn't Rolling 20's going anywhere? It's because their members don't reach the level you guys reached in such a short time, so they're most likely attracting poor RP'ers or uninterested people that can't be bothered to scout for knowledge about the set they're in.
-Not to mention that their leader goes to prison on 'almost' daily basis.
3) Fuck crabs nigga! 38th Belmont Bloods all day! PRAAAAAA.
-Heim should make it clear to everyone, do not create grudges against Crip factions on this server just because you decided to turn into Bloods.
-We could be cool with Ryder Block, RP together, make deals together and whatnot -if- we ever get to do that.
-Say some fucking retarded crip walks up to one of you guys and your affiliation is obvious, and decides to shoot you for no reason, don't turn it into a faction RP. Don't get as many people on the block as possible and start looking for Crip factions just because some demented ass kid claims to be a Crip IC'ly and shot you.

There's more to it, but this is all I could think of.

Johnny Folton was adopted by a Ryder Block affiliated member Razz soooooo...
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 am

lol, It's a neighborhood-set Capone. Our goal isn't going around in different parts of town starting turf-wars because we want to expand our territory. We're a small clique affiliated to bloods that represent nothing more but their neighborhood.

Thas' it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather see this develop into ..    Would you rather see this develop into ..  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather see this develop into ..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Mafia Family :: Important Announcements!-
Jump to: