Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review #3 (Signing off!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Review #3 (Signing off!) Empty
PostSubject: Review #3 (Signing off!)   Review #3 (Signing off!) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of you heard about me having to leave because I have IRL things to take care of. Well I'd like to thank everyone that's been here, supporting us through hard times & helping me get this faction to where it is right now. Unfortunately Riva did not feel like continuing the faction so I'm assuming that it's dead. I'm sorry for informing you guys about this in the last day it's just that I did not want to ruin the RP and everything. Crying or Very sad

JayBusy's phenomenal faction moved into 38th and I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you guys start roleplaying with them, they have the most amazing roleplayers on the server in their faction and with you guys supporting them and joining them will result in huge success, I wish everyone luck!

Last edited by Jaheim Atkins on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Review #3 (Signing off!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review #3 (Signing off!)   Review #3 (Signing off!) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Join their IRC channel: #pueblobishops

If you're interested!
Back to top Go down

Review #3 (Signing off!)
Page 1 of 1