Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review #1 (Faction developing)

Go down 
+2
Ryan Mason
Jaheim Atkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Review #1 (Faction developing) Empty
PostSubject: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 am

Alright, first of all before I proceed .. I'd like to apologize to that one person in this faction that I've argued with today, it was really rude coming from my side to say that .. not only that but it was selfish & I overreacted, I've been really frustrated over the past few days guys, with the lack of sleep that I've been getting and everything .. it's just a clusterfuck.

Let's proceed now, shall we?

We're getting closer troops, and read everything that I'm going to state below carefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did we develop this faction so far?

I'd say we did a pretty good job with developing this faction to where it is right now, I mean, we've experienced some phenomenal hood and corner roleplay throughout those past two weeks since we have started this faction. To start off, everyone got to know each other, we've became more than friends, hanging out around the projects at late nights doing all sorts of crazy shit, roleplaying residents and whatnot. On the other hand, and I'm referring to the illegal side of this faction .. we've distributed drugs in Los Santos, and we've made ourselves somewhat known by populating the corner that we usually sold drugs on.

Jamal's death

It's well known around the Belmont Housing Projects area that Jamal died on the 14th of June 2012 which was yesterday; it remains unknown how it happened though, the last time Jamal was seen was in front of the complex in Large's car with Jaheim & Gilbert (Large). Now I've noticed that a lot of people didn't really pay attention to our screenshots but yet they seem interested to know what happened and why did Jamal die:

Jamal was well known for being a hood-rich character that distributed drugs to Jaheim & Gilbert. Jaheim & Gilbert on the other hand owed Jamal two thousand and five hundred dollars for the previous package of cocaine that they've received, cooking it into crack-rocks and selling them to make double the profit wasn't really a smart idea though considering there's not many people out there that roleplay crackheads. They only had one thousand dollars and they were a thousand and five hundred behind. Jaheim brought Gilbert over to his house and handed him the Smith & Wesson that he's bought from Vincent Richetti with the cash that Lawrence Bishop's parents saved up for him to go to collage just in case Jamal wanted to kill Jaheim. Later on they met in front of the complex and discussed, Jaheim handed Jamal the backpack without telling him that there was money that was missing. Jamal immediately figured it out and spoke with Jaheim about it. As the car pulled over Jamal withdrew his firearm and aimed it at Jaheim's head, demandingly asking for the money that he owed him. So from there you can just imagine what happened .. Jaheim never murdered anyone, it was Gilbert that saved Jaheim's life and shot Jamal in the head with a .40 Caliber Hollow Point Bullet. Jamal died on the spot and he was kicked out of the vehicle. Jamal was later on found laying in his own puddle of blood on the highway that leads from Los Santos (Long Beach) to Palomino Creek.

Jamal was always a NPC character, the screenshots that you've seen on the thread is just a friend of mine RP'ing him. the point of killing Jamal was giving us bigger opportunities and progressing into bigger drug-deals as we get a new connect. Honestly if you think that there's any cash that I've made from all those deals then you're wrong, I actually invested much more rather than making any money.

Developing your character & firearms

Honestly, I was pissed off when I found out that one of our members had a firearm today, it was kind of childish of me to act like I did at the scene though, I clearly overreacted. It's time for us to step our game up people, time to take part into more criminal activities and everything. Our characters developed a lot lately, I don't think it would be too soon.

Firearms, now don't get it twisted, we're not rich all of a sudden .. we're still poor, we still live in the same projects & we don't have any cars -yet- .. We're going to progress into bigger drug-deals as we get in touch with our new connect (which will also be explained below). If you're going to roleplay that you own a firearm do it realistically. Purchasing a firearm with the money that you've received from your parents is quite stereotypical. I'm not saying that you shouldn't own a firearm, do it if you want to and if you think that your character developed enough to possess one.

Our new connect

I've been debating on whether our new connect should be The Khans Motorcycle Club or Wilcox, now here's the thing .. I'm afraid that we're going to become a sub-organization of Wilcox's if they're going to distribute drugs to our side ... I'm not down with that idea, and I want to keep this faction alive, wouldn't really consider merging with a faction that has a complete different concept.

I've already got the Khans Motorcycle Club's contact details IC'ly and everything, assuming most of you know I'm a previous member of their faction .. and I can easily get ahold of drugs whenever I need to, we're literally just a step away.

Also the point of murdering Jamal was basically giving us more opportunities and progressing into bigger drug-deals, for instance as the Khans will become our new connect (if they will) we will be able to get ahold of much larger amounts of narcotics and distribute them all over the city in a easier way. (read below)

New way of distributing drugs?

I've honestly though of a new way that we could distribute drugs all over Los Santos. You want to hear it? Alright, here it is:

I thought of distributing drugs through establishments and night-clubs, have people in business's such as Stage 25, selling baggies of cocaine. On the inside of the club you would have people that advertise the product and collect the cash, once the costumer provides the cash, a person that would've been waited outside the nightclub would walk inside and hand the product to the costumer. I honestly think it's a smart idea and it's what BMF used to do IRL, really a easy way of earning cash aswell.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET!

Hood roleplay

I see that A LOT of people are joining the faction and it's kind of sad to see that everyone's doing the same thing. As we'll progress newcomers are always going to look up at us and they're going to work and go through the same shit that we did to prove themselves to us. We're basically taking Jamal's spot right now .. we're going to do exactly what Jamal used to do, aka hook us up with drugs. We're going to distribute drugs to other kids and newcomers in the neighborhood for cheap prices and let them sell it. At the end of the day everyone has to make a living, and it's all about that realistic survival-environment in the ghetto and the projects.

Ageing up

It's something that I would suggest if you've been around since the beginning or you've worked on your character development. Don't jump the gun and become 20 years old all of a sudden, I'm ageing Jaheim up to 17 and a half. (17-18).

Brainstorming ideas:

It really looks like a lot of you want to say something yet you're not for God knows what reason. Rolling Eyes

Use this format to suggest an idea:

Code:
I thought of:
The point of it is to:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long story short

• Jamal is gone.
  • We still roleplay in the hood -for now-
  • We're working on getting a new connect.
  • Once we'll get our new connect we're going to have access to larger amounts of drugs.
  • Once we get ahold of larger amounts of drugs we're going to have more money.
  • We're brainstorming ideas for ways of distributing drugs around Los Santos.
  • Corner boys have tasks now, distributing drugs to newcomers and outsiders. Outsiders are supposed to sell the drugs for themselves so they can make a living & everything else. If you're a corner boy you're basically becoming what Jamal was, a drug-dealer that provides drugs to kids around the neighborhood.
  • Chapter II is going to be up soon.
  • Firearms are allowed as long as you roleplay them realistically and you're not trigger-happy with them.
  • We still have to develop our characters.

Back to top Go down
Ryan Mason

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 am

I just want to ask, with my character MOVING to the projects, could he maybe have an impression on younger characters (like OMAR) to have them begin robbing people, etc?
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 am

Should the corner boys age their characters up too?
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:32 am

Aged Lawrence up, his personality would be different now.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 am

Lavaughn Washington wrote:

Obviously ..

EDIT: Any ideas though? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 am

Jaheim Atkins wrote:

Obviously ..

EDIT: Any ideas though? What do you guys think?

I think it's great, can't wait for Chapter 2.

I suggest that we stick with Khans as our connect, 'coz I really don't want to be a sub faction of Wilcox defo not.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 am

We should not be apart of Wilcox, like Green said they have a much different concept than us.

I thought of: Since there aren't a lot of corner boys, we should put two in one crew.
The point of it is to: Each crew controls one part of area, since we have Area one and Area two; Area two is Oak Park, and Area one is LSP corners. Each crew recruits new younger members to sell for them in their area only, each crew should have two 'top dogs'. One should be the supplier for the group, and the other should be the currency collector and making sure everything is in order. Of course both top dogs of a crew assist their members in slanging dope.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:26 am

We should not be apart of Wilcox, like Green said they have a much different concept than us.

I thought of: Since there aren't a lot of corner boys, we should put two in one crew.
The point of it is to: Each crew controls one part of area, since we have Area one and Area two; Area two is Oak Park, and Area one is LSP corners. Each crew recruits new younger members to sell for them in their area only, each crew should have two 'top dogs'. One should be the supplier for the group, and the other should be the currency collector and making sure everything is in order. Of course both top dogs of a crew assist their members in slanging dope.

Will be taken in consideration, created a 'BMF Hierarchy' usergroup for now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Folton

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 pm

One crew is enough for now.

I thought of: When the faction is fully developed it should have three major chapters for whoever wants to join the faction.
The point of it is to: Chapter 1 - Someone decides to join the faction, he should join as a kid growing up in the projects, hustling his ass off like everyone else. (Excluding me, I'm inactive on Johnny Folton unfortunately, but I'll catch up with you guys)
Chapter 2 - The person that decided to join the faction, takes a step further where the faction takes more notice of him, as he's progressing in bigger illegal activities. More drugs, etc (guns maybe when Heim decides to give the green light on that one) The person may be able to afford a house, an apartment w/e.
Chapter 3 - I don't really know about this one, I'm not sure about your ultimate goal Heim. Is it like BMF IRL?
In my opinion we should keep it somewhere in between, where people will have to resort to using intelligent schemes and whatnot. (Like Valenti for instance)

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Johnny_Folton wrote:
One crew is enough for now.

I thought of: When the faction is fully developed it should have three major chapters for whoever wants to join the faction.
The point of it is to: Chapter 1 - Someone decides to join the faction, he should join as a kid growing up in the projects, hustling his ass off like everyone else. (Excluding me, I'm inactive on Johnny Folton unfortunately, but I'll catch up with you guys)
Chapter 2 - The person that decided to join the faction, takes a step further where the faction takes more notice of him, as he's progressing in bigger illegal activities. More drugs, etc (guns maybe when Heim decides to give the green light on that one) The person may be able to afford a house, an apartment w/e.
Chapter 3 - I don't really know about this one, I'm not sure about your ultimate goal Heim. Is it like BMF IRL?
In my opinion we should keep it somewhere in between, where people will have to resort to using intelligent schemes and whatnot. (Like Valenti for instance)

Opinions?

That sounds good, it will help prevent people joining solely for the 'Mafia' roleplay at the end of the chain and actually progress their character into becoming that type of person, like everyone else does. I don't know where Green is planning to go with the faction and how many chapters it will consist of but this is a good starting point from you Folton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review #1 (Faction developing)   Review #1 (Faction developing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Review #1 (Faction developing)
Page 1 of 1