Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review #2 (Faction developing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Review #2 (Faction developing) Empty
PostSubject: Review #2 (Faction developing)   Review #2 (Faction developing) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:05 am

I don't think I have to say much to be honest, if it was for us to develop into a Mafia we would skip a large part of gang-neighborhood roleplay, and I don't feel like leaving no gaps behind. It's a way for us to introduce ourselves to more criminal activities In-Character aswell. I know we've lost -some- members due to the faction developing this way, but we're staying strong. I have strong and loyal core membership that I trust.

Black Mafia Family - Was never our name IC'ly, we never had a name and we were not affiliated to Black Mafia Family in any possible way, Black Mafia Family is what we aimed and wanted to develop the faction into as time passed by, although we never really focused on any HUGE drug-deals or whatsoever that would make us look like a mob or a mafia, this faction was a nameless gang until now.

We chose to roleplay this way because - We always did and will focus on neighborhood-RP, we never did anything mafia type-ish therefor the name Black Mafia Family wasn't really fitting. We chose to become blood affiliated kids due to being surrounded by their culture and way of living, with the Belmont area itself being recognized as a previous blood-set neighborhood us teenagers mainly decided to revive what the neighborhood-gang affiliated members had back in their days.

BLOOD AFFILIATION - IDLEWOOD IS HIGHLY KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED FOR HAVING BLOOD AFFILIATED GANGS SCATTERED ALL OVER, THE BELMONT HOUSING PROJECTS AREA ITSELF ONCE BELONGED TO A BLOOD SET MANY YEARS AGO, NOWADAYS THE NEIGHBORHOOD-SET MAINLY CONSISTS OF TEENAGERS WHO GREW UP IN THE AREA AND BECAME AFFILIATED LATER ON AS THEY PROVED THAT THEY'RE TRUSTWORTHY.

BY THAT IT DOES NOT MEAN - THAT WE ARE GOING TO RUN AROUND WITH AK-47'S TRYING TO MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN AROUND LOS SANTOS, AND ATTEMPT TO EXPAND OUR TERRITORY BY INVOLVING OURSELVES INTO WARS WITH FACTION RESIDING IN THE AREA, THIS REMAINS NOTHING BUT A SMALL CLIQUE REPRESENTING ITS NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE BELMONT HOUSING PROJECTS AREA.

BY JOINING THIS FACTION - YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SOMEHOW SOMEWAY, WE CAN'T ALLOW PEOPLE ROLEPLAYING THAT THEY POSSESS VEHICLES THAT THEY'VE HAD ON THEIR PAST CHARACTERS, IDLEWOOD ITSELF IS A AREA WHICH RESIDENTS ARE LIVING BELOW POVERTY-LINE, WE LIVE IN A POVERTY-STRICKEN AREA AND MOST OF OUR CHARACTERS WOULD BE DESPERATE FOR CASH CONSIDERING WE'RE STRUGGLING TO MAKE A LIVING, WE'RE TRYING TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST-CALIBER OF REALISTIC ROLEPLAY AND GIVE EVERYONE A TASTE OF THE SURVIVAL-FEELING AROUND THE BELMONT HOUSING PROJECTS AREA.

We're not planning - To expand our territory and start turf-wars all around Idlewood, no that's not our goal, we want to provide the most realistic RP in the Belmont Housing Projects area, we're basically a small clique affiliated to Bloods that represent their own neighborhood, nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

Review #2 (Faction developing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review #2 (Faction developing)   Review #2 (Faction developing) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 am

This does not mean that we have to beef with every other crip set out there and we have to help other blood sets throughout attacks and all that kind of shit. Huge NO!

Beef between the crips and the bloods stopped A LONG TIME AGO, and it would be pretty stupid for us to start beefing with a crip set just because we're bloods. I don't want any of that stuff, focus on neighborhood roleplay and roleplaying in the projects. At the end of the day we're a small clique affiliated to the bloods that represent their neighborhood.
Back to top Go down

Review #2 (Faction developing)
Page 1 of 1