Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT]   BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

Alright, I'm entirely sick of seeing people buying drugs, and I don't mean it as in 'drugs to use' I mean it as supplies 'drugs to sell'. Carry on like this and it's going to fuck-up the whole economy around the neighborhood. It's just mad and plain stupid, I'm not trying to see anyone buying supplies from a different faction nor people. Bottom line, our only connect is Jamal, and I'm trying to keep it that way, It's realistic & brings in more RP.

It's unbelievably frustrating people, I appreciate the fact that you're trying to create more RP for yourselves and whatnot, but for the sake of realism wait at least wait till this faction progresses, we're meant to be slow because we're obviously new in this drug-game. I know that we've sold-out everything IC'ly, and I didn't hand out weed to anyone and all that + the server being down .. I understand you guys, but I'm just telling you to stop it, I've recently bought a new package from Jamal, so we should be good now. Rolling Eyes

Oh and please, if you're given a certain amount of 'drugs' and you're meant to sell it do it please, if you're going to /drop the drugs or just keep them in your car & then wait till the next day to pay me and lie to me by saying that you already sold it and all that just fuck off, simple as that, do it the way you're meant to and do it realistically.

Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT]   BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Long story short. Smile

Back to top Go down

BUYING DRUG-SUPPLIES [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1