Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT]   REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 am

Alright .. everytime I look at my God damn screenshots there always has to be this one fucking idiot that has to PM me some random shit. lol! QUIT IT and I MEAN IT! .. I'm already dealing with too much OOC shit, I'm honestly not feeling like blurring the damn text in the middle of the /me's and shit, it just looks retarded. If you want to PM me something that's completely irrelevant to the faction do it on IRC, I will take my time to alt tab and check it out.

That's for PM's. Rolling Eyes

Now about /b's, I'm warning you, if you choose to use this command in the middle of the roleplay to tell us about how your cat jumped outside your apartment's window last year because he thought life was too cruel, just .. just ... [ .] there's a door for you, I think you got the hint.

Refrain from using /b NO MATTER WHAT, I'm sick of blurring that shit too!

Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT]   REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 am

Bump, no more /b in the middle of the roleplay from now on.
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Folton

PostSubject: Re: REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT]   REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 am

Sir, yes, sir. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT]   REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT] Empty

Back to top Go down

REFRAIN FROM USING OOC COMMANDS! [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1