Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying around weapons.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Roleplaying around weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying around weapons.   Roleplaying around weapons. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:01 am

PrinceOfThaWest wrote:
Roleplaying around weapons. Guidet

✡ Ghetto Neighborhood ✡
✡ Way of the Criminal ✡
✡ Mistakes & Punishments ✡

- Part one -

✡ GHETTO NEIGHBORHOOD ✡
✡ Before anything, most important thing when it comes to guns is the environment a teenager, man or even child lives in. Most important thing that people need to understand when it comes to guns in the game, is that they need a motive and proper RP reason for it. In real life, I doubt people would be able to see someone running around with gun in his hands, shooting everyone in his sight down. Thus, to keep the subject on, most important thing that player needs to explain to other individuals in game is the character he RP as. Role play with guns doesn't always have to include ghetto neighborhood / environment, there are Mobsters, Mafia's and random serial killers as well. There are several things in 'Los Santos Roleplay' I don't like when it comes to guns, but I'll leave that for 'Mistakes & Punishments' part. Best way to get involved into shoot out's, stabbings and breaking bones, or in other words killing, is to develop your character slowly and expand his possibilities In Character. When you're about to begin an RP, it's best thing to start off as someone who doesn't know anything about violence, someone who just arrived to the neighborhood / goes to the school and does not worry about the street violence and horrors it brings. Afterwards you slowly get in touch with the group of people you hang with (People who are already affiliated to the faction / been with it for some time) and they are the ones who have to make your character believe in 'greater good'. Gangs and Mafias often bring people to themselves by making them seek money, fame and power. Once you have been taught how to shoot, aim and act on the street, your character's attitude grows a bit, you have grown stronger and you think you've made your place in the world. However, you're being let down and punished for various things, by the ones who have brought you to that world of criminals. That's the moment where you feel unsafe for your life and start to think about yourself. -Exactly- what the gang wants to see in you, potential to think with your own head and play the 'game' wisely. That phase passes by and you get jumped in the set. Those eleven seconds of horrible pain and suffering, afterwards turn into something your character has always believed in, power and respect. Now that you have made something of yourself, you think that you truly belong somewhere. People look at you now in different way, you've gained your respect..

- Part Two -
✡ WAY OF THE CRIMINAL ✡
✡ However, if you have followed up this guide properly, you would have noticed that you wasn't shooting from any gun at another person yet. Well, after all taking a life is not a joke. It takes a lot of self respect and power of will to do something like it. The group of people you hang with, it does not matter if they're street gangsters or an organized mafia / mob, must have some unfinished business with someone from another street gang / mob, if not even whole set / mafia. This guide mainly sticks to street gangs and their ways of acting, so I'll be focused on street gangsters mainly. Sets beef with each other over some interests of piece of land called 'turf', drug market, uncommon interests or simply because of color they represent, attitude and hatred between the neighborhoods. You're now one of the known people in the neighborhood, after so much great work in the past, from simple drug sales to house robberies, big deals and street brawls with another gangs. Swinging fists at random persons, beatings and dissing someone is not even a big deal compared to what happens when the right time comes, shooting. Street gangsters in the 90's kept their weapons by their side all the time, at their waistline, nearby bushes or even glove boxes in cars. Streets have their own rules and regulations, so everyone who is involved in street criminal activities must follow them up or it's going to end up badly for themselves. On the streets, it's either do or die. Drive by's are pulled over, random sounds of the gun fire can be heard all over the streets, because of those so called 'beef' between the gangs. As I have said, you're somebody now and you must live up to that. Well the best option is to be what you are, by representing your set / gang / organization or wherever you belong to the fullest and never letting someone disrespect it. But there lies one of the main problems on the 'Los Santos Roleplay'. What I am talking about is that players soon get taken over by their character's respect and power, so they forget about their beginnings and the times when someone actually taught -them- how to do everything on the streets and act wisely, because otherwise they wouldn't be where they are now. Each single gang banger has someone of the 'youth populace' who reminds them of themselves in the past. When you're in your neighborhood, doing that so called 'Hood RP', best thing that can happen to everyone and make it really enjoyable for you all is to tell tales of you and your friends from the set. You were once at the position where those young males stare at higher, bigger and more respected people in their neighborhood, listening to their talk and ways of acting. Everyone can pull the trigger, but nobody can know what lies behind the point where trigger is pulled at themselves. One more time I'm going to repeat it, taking a life is not a joke and it's really not easy. Looking at the 'Gang Land' videos, or series such as that one is, you would notice that story teller really talks about gangs with their 'trigger happy' reputation, well those are people who only care about their set and not about their future. Whats best in the so called 'game on the streets' is to keep that balance between hustling, shooting, brawling and living. Once people manage to mix up their brains and power of will (Not to be rough and say their character's balls to do something), they're completely ready for the game and they have more respect in the gang most of the times. To cut this part short, one time there will be -chance- and a -must- to kill someone in game. When that time comes, your character's RP should be very realistic and detailed. In real life, you never took a life before I assume, neither did I - but here is something I think about it. That time has come, you have two kinds of doing it. One is when your group does a drive by, attack from behind or straight away shooting on some gangsters, foot on foot, taking cover and making bullets fly all over the area. Another type of killing someone are so called 'organized murders', when two or three gang bangers kidnap another gang's member, take him to the woods and kill him and what not. Let's just say that apparently time has come for your character to actually -take a life- or kill someone. You would be unsure of that in the first place, while other -experienced- gang members would tell you to do it. Time has come for you to act right and quickly, you have two choices; take a life or don't do it and await consequences. Your character decides to pull the trigger and take a life. Body of the dead man drops on the ground, laying there and not even moving for a bit. Worst thing a man can see are eyes of the dead man, staring blankly and randomly as his body is not moving and his breathing has stopped. Worst thing comes afterwards, when your get horrible nightmares and think constantly of it. No matter, unless you're psycho in your character's RP, who you've killed or seen him killed, things would go trough your mind. After first kill, things go more easier and easier afterwards..

- Part Three -
✡ MISTAKES & PUNISHMENTS ✡
Worst part of all this on 'Los Santos Roleplay' is that some people are driving cars, shooting randomly at people over a single argument, or not even for it (DM), stabbing, killing in various ways and in truth their character is an teenager, child In Character. People have to understand what they want to RP, is it teenager or already a psycho killer who takes a life without even winking. Most of the punishments for this kind of work are admin jails, bans for immaturity and OOC warnings. Things like this can even get people kicked out of the faction, that's the main thing they result in. I have made this guide just to help people out there to understand the way of '516 Black Gangster Disciples' and any other street gangs there are. This guide has been mainly focused on the street gangs, but can also help out mobsters in some kind as well. I am sorry if there were any typos, grammar mistakes or not understandable / repeated sentences, but I was really doing this quickly because I wanted to get it done quickly. Thanks for reading in advance,
PrinceOfThaWest.
Back to top Go down
https://blackmafia.forumotion.com

Roleplaying around weapons.
Page 1 of 1