Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying when the leader isn't online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

Roleplaying when the leader isn't online Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying when the leader isn't online   Roleplaying when the leader isn't online EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Just because Jaheim isn't online, doesn't mean you should just stand around and do completely nothing or simply just log off; I see this all the time. How about you try to role play realistically? After all, it is a heavy role-play server.

There's plenty of things to do and you do not have to wait around for Jaheim to come online to do so, or wait for him to come up with something fun; you can do it yourself. There's plenty of things you can do and I'm almost certain you'll get noticed by Jaheim if you just take screenshots of it and post it on the faction thread.

Things you can do while you wait for other members to come online: You could do a little crime; I don't mean go shoot up a neighborhood or something; but I'm sure even medium scale crime such as stealing a car, breaking into a house or selling drugs. You could role-play something as simple as getting something to eat, groceries or cigarettes with not enough money, smoking some weed or making some crack; the list goes on.

Another thing, you don't need to wait for Greenthumb's approval to start developing your character; you can do this in your own time at your own realistic pace with your own realistic, unique idea's.
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying when the leader isn't online   Roleplaying when the leader isn't online EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Kind of same as what Alexander said, but yes I agree with this one. Like today Jaheim wasn't online, but we managed to role-play didn't we? Lav, and Rence both developed a bit and I'm sure Avon and Ali did too. Smile You don't need anyone online to role-play whatever you feel like, your imagination is the only thing holding you back.

Another thing I'm seeing a lot of people simply going AFK in the middle of a role-play scene, then coming back in after a minute long. If you log onto LS-RP fully concentrate on that, if you can't simply log off. Wink
Back to top Go down
Avon_Robinson

Avon_Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying when the leader isn't online   Roleplaying when the leader isn't online EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Lavaughn Washington wrote:
Kind of same as what Alexander said, but yes I agree with this one. Like today Jaheim wasn't online, but we managed to role-play didn't we? Lav, and Rence both developed a bit and I'm sure Avon and Ali did too. Smile You don't need anyone online to role-play whatever you feel like, your imagination is the only thing holding you back.

Another thing I'm seeing a lot of people simply going AFK in the middle of a role-play scene, then coming back in after a minute long. If you log onto LS-RP fully concentrate on that, if you can't simply log off. Wink
Yeah I'm kind of bad for AFKing; I'm always on facebook or skype and I'm going to make sure I set them aside for role-play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying when the leader isn't online   Roleplaying when the leader isn't online Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying when the leader isn't online
Page 1 of 1