Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying with Marijuana and other drugs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

Roleplaying with Marijuana and other drugs. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying with Marijuana and other drugs.   Roleplaying with Marijuana and other drugs. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:32 am

Okay, so this is just a little thought I had when role playing earlier with two members, we role played smoking a joint. Basically there was two of us, younger than the other, the two of us role played being super high. Especially me as it was my first time smoking cannabis, the third person, clearly more experienced was okay when smoking the weed, as he had probably tried it several other times.

Drug Usage Affects
Upon first trying cannabis, weed, marijuana, kush, whichever you prefer to call it, you would most likely want to sit down, be really relaxed, not want to walk so much, your eyes would go bloodshot red, more closed over, your reaction times would become noticeably slower, you would get the giggles, laugh a lot at awkward silences, regular situations such as entering stores and purchasing items make you laugh uncontrollably, you may get the munchies, crave certain food such as McDonalds, Chocolate, Crisps. You would get dry-mouth which can be from anything to a dry mouth, to a completely dry throat so you can barely talk.

The above are all prime examples of preferable side affects of marijuana, the affects that people take the drug for, but there are actually negative affects that occur.

Paranoia, this is very unlikely with marijuana upon consuming the drug, but happens, it usually happens when the drug is wearing off, though sometimes it happens and paranoia sets in hard, you become aware, very enclosed, not speaking to anybody, focusing on certain situations listening out for certain noises, maybe sirens, footsteps, anything. Also, you may start to think about things too much, scare yourself, start thinking of aliens etc, happens sometimes, I have saw my friends in real life have a panic attack over situations like this, You could have a 'whitey' which basically means you have these negative side affects along with vomiting, which I have had before, and vomiting when high is really horrible, possibly the worst feeling ever.

One thing that never occurs when you are high is violence, you never feel like committing crime, you basically never want to move from your seat unless it is for something that benefits you, Though, the more you take the drug the more your body become tolerant to it, this doesn't mean you don't get high from smoking a joint, this just means your body knows how to deal with it, so you begin to get all the good side affects and upon getting them, know how to deal with them, what you need etc.

Drugs Usage and Handling

Okay so everyone knows we slang Rocks up at Oak, but only certain members handle the drugs, your character may have never touched a drug, or viewed a drug up close, you may want to see what it looks like, feel its texture, see what it smells like, naturally your character would be curious about the drug. The last thing we want is a whole faction of O.G's who have all took every drug in the would and know everything about everything, because that's when factions in my opinion generate a bad name. Whether you have sold 1 gram of Rocks or 1,000,000 grams of rocks, you would still get paranoid if police approached while you're in possession of a large quantity of drugs, after all, we are kids and the last thing we want is to go to jail at such a young age. Being scared does not mean we all have to show it, showing a tough exterior is what teens are extremely good at, but inside, they may have different emotions, they may become agitated, scared. Every O.G starts somewhere and feels some fear when handling drugs or when taking drugs.

Short Guide, most of the drug usage section was the side affects I have had in the past when I used to smoke marijuana, Drug usage is general knowledge, people get scared, even the biggest drug dealers, at the end of the day, nobody wants to get caught and go to jail.

Hope this guide is helpful.
Back to top Go down

Roleplaying with Marijuana and other drugs.
Page 1 of 1