Black Mafia Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical LS-RP Black Mafia Family faction forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying as friends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

Roleplaying as friends. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

This is basically going to be similar to Avon's guide, which can be found right here.

https://blackmafia.forumotion.com/t46-roleplaying-an-african-american-teenager

But there is a slight twist, which is basically roleplaying with out main members online.

Upon joining the faction I was surprised to see the way it was ran, nobody was the leader to start with and clearly, once developing into a mafia Jaheim is going to take charge, but that is still weeks maybe months away, Obviously everyone wants to prove themselves to Jaheim as he is the leader of the faction and really has the power to say whether you will go far or not, but remember, we are still friends without Jaheim around, we go the same high school, just because we all live in Belmount does not mean we all get along, of course its easy to be friends with everyone, but why is there not rivalry? jealousy? All these are true factors when being a teenager, if somebody has something you want, hold it against them, I can name several people who go my school that I dislike for next to no reason, we are teenagers, teenagers pick there friends carefully, any fault could be picked out and that person could be ridiculed for it, for example, Alexander is fat, if you don't like fat people, say so, hate on me, bully me.

Getting back to roleplaying with Jaheim, I mean, without him we seem to sit around infront of the complex, soon as he Jaheim, Avon, or another Corner Boy gets online, everybody roleplays straight away, focuses around them and are asking the what should WE do, remember, they are no better than you, we all go the same school, clearly popularity plays a factor, but remember you have a brain outside them, you can suggest an event, they aren't going to get mad just because you're rounding up some people and going to the store to buy some eggs to throw at passing cars, or going to a different part of the complex to have boxing match. Basically this thread was made to tell members that without Jaheim or any other leader online, you can still roleplay. You can still take screenshots and post them on the forum, I am not saying people do not roleplay without them, alls I am saying is that people prefer to do it when he or others are online and without them Belmount is pretty much dead except the situation, usually, me and Avon, try to stimulate some sort of roleplay, but without other player being motivated it is hard.

Last edited by Alexander_Campbell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavaughn Williams

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:24 am

I will be more active than Jaheim in the next week or so, because I got exams and such. A lot of us have rivalry with others, such as Lav still has a strong grudge with Rence but isn't able to bring it out just yet, he is still furious over what happened with Izzy, and him. We have rivalry but over certain things, rivalry and hate over each other on every single thing is never good and is unrealistic. We might ignore each other on some occasions, and work together on others. Another thing, create your own role-play, like watching TV or hanging out in your crib, taking a stroll to Pizza stacks, chill around, diss each other on the front porch. Also there are many NPC characters who you can role-play with if no one is online. There is no leader IC'ly so you don't need to be afraid to do whatever you feel like. Just don't create repetitive role-play, we are a group of teenagers who commit petty crimes, we are drug dealers, we shop-lift, we live in the ghetto and everyday, every single moment we are in the ghetto we are learning.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:42 am

Sticked.

This is real helpful, try to create roleplay even when I'm not around people .. matter fact, I might not be around tomorrow; I have a lot of OOC shit to take care of, I'll log in every two or three hours to check up on you guys but I'll most likely be busy with a lot of OOC shit.
Back to top Go down
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 am

Lavaughn Washington wrote:
I will be more active than Jaheim in the next week or so, because I got exams and such. A lot of us have rivalry with others, such as Lav still has a strong grudge with Rence but isn't able to bring it out just yet, he is still furious over what happened with Izzy, and him. We have rivalry but over certain things, rivalry and hate over each other on every single thing is never good and is unrealistic. We might ignore each other on some occasions, and work together on others. Another thing, create your own role-play, like watching TV or hanging out in your crib, taking a stroll to Pizza stacks, chill around, diss each other on the front porch. Also there are many NPC characters who you can role-play with if no one is online. There is no leader IC'ly so you don't need to be afraid to do whatever you feel like. Just don't create repetitive role-play, we are a group of teenagers who commit petty crimes, we are drug dealers, we shop-lift, we live in the ghetto and everyday, every single moment we are in the ghetto we are learning.

Yeah, When nobodys online I ride around on my BMX, go the skate park, go roleplay stealing from the store etc.
Back to top Go down
Jaheim Atkins
Admin
Jaheim Atkins

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 am

Oh and also, don't worry about making it in the hierarchy once this faction's going to progress into a mafia .. everyone's going to have their own spot. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alexander_Campbell

Alexander_Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:30 am

Jaheim Atkins wrote:
Oh and also, don't worry about making it in the hierarchy once this faction's going to progress into a mafia .. everyone's going to have their own spot. Rolling Eyes

Yeah I suppose it will all work its self out, I look forward to the intense roleplay when developing, such as Alexanders first kill, or first contact with a firearm, I saw yours an larges' kill before, shit looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying as friends.   Roleplaying as friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying as friends.
Page 1 of 1